How to Get Help in Windows 10
The F1 hotkey is used in Windows 10 to display help. It works in all system applications and some third-party ones. After pressing F1 in the browser, the tab for obtaining information in Windows 10 opens.
- Help Search : Enter a question or keywords in the search field on the taskbar to find applications, files, options, and get help from the Internet.
- Tips app : stay tuned for new features and read helpful tips on working efficiently with Windows. Learn more about the Tips app.
- Support.microsoft.com website : Go to support.microsoft.com/windows , where you can find answers to the most difficult questions, explore support resources in different categories, and contact support.
- Technical support : click on the Windows 10 Help support link in the Settings application to learn more about the parameter used and find answers to questions.
How to Get Help in Windows 10 : https://www-howtogethelpinwindows10.com/
- Open the Start menu and enter in the search: “Control Panel”. At the very top of the list, select and run the classic application, or find it through the list in the Utilities directory.
- A new window will launch. Here you can try to find the answer to your question or change the system parameters. To open the Help and Support Center, we need an empty "Search" field. It is in the upper right corner.
- Enter any query here. A message appears stating that Windows could not find items that matched your search. Click on the blue caption to launch the help center.
- After clicking on the link, a new tab will open in the browser, where you can get help and Microsoft Support. To obtain information, you must connect to the Internet.